Sunday, November 29, 2009

Teenage Language Translation

While sitting here having a conversations with my teenage boy...I've discovered language is limited to a very few words. Whole sentences rarely exist. This will be an ever growing list and anyone's input is appreciated. Perhaps we can publish a dictionary(short one I know)

So far we've come up with these:
  • any noun...ie...what did you get at the library? A: a book
  • Huh?
  • SO What?
  • I dunno
  • I don't want to
  • What's for dinner?
  • I'm Hungry
  • nuthin.....(this is the answer to most any question)
  • Why?
  • Unintelligible mumblings....made that when he saw what i was writing
  • Yea
  • sure
  • Whatever
  • answer to most any question:..."stuff" "nuthin"
  • uh huh
  • in a minute
  • grunts...various forms
  • I'm confused
  • one second

No comments:

Post a Comment